Upgrading Fuses

Have a Audio Research Ref 3 and am considering upgrading the fuses but I am a little skeptical. Would like to hear from people who have try this. Hard to believe that fuses can make a substantial difference like the manufacturers claim. All advice appreciated.
128x128needfreestuff
Gbmcleod,

I *love * a guy who puts his money where his mouth is! Plus it's fun to see what happens. Thanks for doing this.
Sure, Vhiner.
My intent was to allow someone with no money spent the opportunity to post his own impressions, free of the need to prove he spent his money "wisely." This way, the other poster can say it sounded like crap if he likes. It wouldn't deter me one iota, now that I've, as Lacee stated, done the experiment. It's not as though I have stock in the HiFi fuses or anything.

We all benefit if we use wisdom as our guide. To quote Einstein: "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
I only wished they had these Nano-Liquid fuses many years ago when I first got in this hobby !! These fuses are the REAL DEAL !...
First I want to thank Glenn for his generous offer on giving away a free HiFi Tuning fuse that I decided to grab for a couple of reasons.
I posted a few pages back that I had bought these fuses and almost heard a difference. Well, I realized that my system now is much more resolving than it was when I first bought the fuse a few years ago. That being said, I wanted to see if my newest system would show the HiFi fuses off.
I can safely say that there was quite a bit more clarity and lively-ness with the new fuse.
More energy throughout the band width. I was quite surprised at the results.
I wasn't expecting to here any improvement.
It wasn't as large as a power cord swap, but it was audible to myself and a close friend whom is also an audiophile.
I guess my system wasn't a resolving enough system at the time to hear a change.
But now? I'll be buying a new fuse for all of my components.
Again.... Thank you Glenn for extending a generous gift to a nay sayer and with an open mind, I have gotten a step forward in my system.