Useful Information

Parties interested in receiving useful information are invited to PM. This way we can share useful information without triggering others, having posts and threads removed, and having to scan past oceans of mindless blather.
128x128millercarbon
Sad to say it, but sheeple want the government to take care of them at every turn. I’m not saying this isn’t serious, and we shouldn’t treat it as such. But that means using common sense, like we should be doing during every common flu season.

The bottom line is there is no right way for Trump to turn. The economy tanks, he’s done. The death rate spirals, he’s done. But either way, liberals are ecstatic.

"Mr. President, reassure the American people"

"Donald Trump is giving the American people false hope"

But don’t sweep under the rug what the dems want to do with this relief package. The mainstream media is doing that too. The American public needs to know what selfish, horrible people they are.

Oz

ozzy62,

Anyone trying to make political capital out of this does so at their own risk.

The public may be gullible at times, but they are never that stupid. 
Anyone trying to make political capital out of this does so at their own risk.

The public may be gullible at times, but they are never that stupid.

I would like to believe you. But methinks you over estimate the intelligence of the average voter........
You're comparing this to the common flu season??! Nonsense.
And there is a right way. The lesser of two evils. Practice isolation until it peaks and declines. Sorry if that 'drags it out'.
Liberals we be ECSTATIC if the economy tanks and the death rate spirals??!
I don't believe that horrible scenario would make anyone feel that way.
And again, nothing I posted has to do with the relief package.
Now your post will likely get deleted because of who you mentioned, but it has shown where you stand.
I believe we are done here.
The public may be gullible at times, but they are never that stupid
Unfortunately nowadays it does appear that yes they really are that stupid.