Useful Information

Parties interested in receiving useful information are invited to PM. This way we can share useful information without triggering others, having posts and threads removed, and having to scan past oceans of mindless blather.
128x128millercarbon
In my experience people are not so much stupid than lazy.... It is difficult for me not being stupid more than half the times each day... That task ask for thinking, reading, studying, be silent(very difficult for me).... I hope I am not totally stupid... I think I am not totally stupid because being stupid is a choice not a genetic affliction... and i try to read and think a lot …. Perhaps not enough? Who want to think? And more important: who want to meditate about his own thinking and acts and choices? Intelligence begins after the meditation then, not solely after some thinking.... Thinking is not enough.... :)

One by one the individual composing the mass are not stupid they are lazy...The mass is a mass....Inert and instinctual like a beast or robotic like an army....Political direction is there to drive the mass to synchronized action instead of erupting instinctual acts...
Voters that actually do not get  something  gone that was made ONLY to ensure they could never vote down slavery aka Electoral College , are
the dumbest fools that have ever graced Planet  Earth !!!

And none of that HS  BS telling you it was for anything else, it was NOT .
Um, huh?
Correct me if I am in error, but the scuttlebutt around the barbershop is that slavery was indeed abolished in this country some time ago....