Useful Information

Parties interested in receiving useful information are invited to PM. This way we can share useful information without triggering others, having posts and threads removed, and having to scan past oceans of mindless blather.
128x128millercarbon
Um, huh?
Correct me if I am in error, but the scuttlebutt around the barbershop is that slavery was indeed abolished in this country some time ago....
ozzy62 and uberwaltz,

The public may not look too carefully at details but the ones not blindly tied to party (or any other) allegiance, do notice things like image, tone of voice, confidence etc.

Boris Johnson, on those grounds, so far seems to be doing well in leading the UK during this crisis.
As much as libertarians might object, you can’t minimize the deaths from a pandemic like this by relying on the individuals common sense to do the right thing. Everyone has to do the right thing to the greatest extent of their ability. It’s all about numbers, not individuals, other than how what has to be done by all affects each.

Rand Paul swimming and use of workout facilities knowing he was being tested for the virus and then testing positive is the only example needed.

Responsible leaders know this and are acting accordingly. A good example is Republican Governor Larry Hogan of Maryland who is a role model for how to deal with public crises like this that affect all.

Our erratic President is the opposite so far though I must say.

Hopefully, when this is over, there is a thorough review of what transpired and we learn for the next time which could be as soon as next year.