Useful Information

Parties interested in receiving useful information are invited to PM. This way we can share useful information without triggering others, having posts and threads removed, and having to scan past oceans of mindless blather.
128x128millercarbon
I knew I should not have watched all of the Resident Evil movies again last weekend.......

• You just figured that out?
No it has been evident as long as Trump has been around but now its an immediate matter of life and death for many.
Where the hell is Dr. Fauci?

In an interview with Science magazine, he was asked about Trump's constant lying and misstatements and he asked, "what am I supposed to do, push him down?" 

viola!

No more appearances from Dr. Fauci. Trump also said he was becoming a TV star and there's only room for one TV star in this cabinet.

Now we have Dr. Brix who said something akin to "it's only the old who will die" so is it safe to ask if eugenics is being entertained as a solution?

All the best,
Nonoise
It's like going to the Hospital for a heart operation and getting  the Doc's
7 year old son doing it with his cub-scout knife 

In the dark .
Dr. Fauci's relieving no nonsense factual approach conflicts with the President's agenda.   Not likely to see him again so Trump can control the messaging.