Useful Information

Parties interested in receiving useful information are invited to PM. This way we can share useful information without triggering others, having posts and threads removed, and having to scan past oceans of mindless blather.
128x128millercarbon
When told that Sen. Romney has Corona-19 and is in quarantine, he said. "Gee....that’s too bad." and smirked when asked if he was being sarcastic.

Good catch. Thanks for reminding me. When you hear "We love you!"at his rallies beauties like that are the reason why.

Of course nothing will ever top, "Because you’d be in jail."

Which she will be. Next term. Sign it. Cash it. Spend the money.
You need to take your act on the road. You can be part of the warm up act before Trump goes on stage at his rallies. You can also change your job title to Official Trump Fluffer. 

All the best,
Nonoise
I dont know what to say to you millercarbon, because I know you are not stupid....

Then we must called it illusion....

The reality is plain simple, Trump has no conscience, it is a con man...Like those who sell consciously snake oil... Travel the world at large, ask literate people what they think about Trump in any country.... Dont say to them that Trump is great.... They will smile politely at you.... Sorry....

It is not a question about left or right policies....democrats or republicans.... this is Trump against anybody, this man has zero empathy...Self pity yes, pity for no one....His political working in action crisis is nil....It is not me who say that this is the states officials...This is the greatest crisis in American history, on par at least with civil war...