Using 2.1 stereo and sub with Mac MX132 or MX134

Hi, I want to buy a McIntosh MX-132 or MX-134 new or used, but am puzzled about one thing: how to use the subwoofer while listening in stereo, a 2.1 setting. I want to connect my REL Stadium 3 to the Mac but I want to hear it by choice to while listening in Stereo. How can I make this possible. If not, what other pre-amp has this possibility (Krell, Lexicon, Classe)?
Kind regards and greetings from the Netherlands, GĂ©rard Hendriks.
gercat
Gerard,
The 132 will not allow this, and pretty sure the 134 will not either. Too bad, a frustration with McIntosh.
For those processors I have used that allow such, the Proceed PAV/PDSD and California Audio Labs both allow this option.

A nice to have.
Dan
I have a MX 132. You can use your sub crossed over(Only @ 80HZ.) This is the same, whether it is 2.1 or 5.1.
The sub is either On or Off for both HT and Stereo.

I use Vel HGS-10 with M/L Aeris I front speakers, Bryston 9BTHX.

Barnes
The 134 allows you to specify 'large' or 'small' for any of the speakers you have. 'Large' means the speaker can handle frequencies lower than 80hz - or whatever you pick. When you use 'stereo' mode and have used 'setup' to inform the system you have a sub, the sub will be fed. If you want to toggle the sub on and off, do it through 'setup'.