Vandersteen Treo CT or Proac D48R

Has anyone done a listening test of the Vandersteen Treo CT and the Proac D48R? If so, please share your opinions.
danbnjshore
A bright Vandy carbon tweeter ain’t the tweeter, I have two pair Treo CT and 7mk2..... look elsewhere 
One more vote for Treo CT, though I’m sure the Proacs are comparable.  You just have to choose the one sounding best to you.  
I have the original Treo's without the Carbon Tweater upgrade and they are absolutely fantastic. A good friend of mine that I listen to music with has the Quatro Wood CT's and they are quite nice. 
Long story short: you need to hear these yourself.  They're both good speakers, kind of level on the playing field, but you'll almost certainly prefer one over the other.  Unfortunately, we can't tell you which.
I own the ProAc D48R and love them - especially after listening to the placement suggestion from JohnnyR. He knows these speakers as if he built them. His placement suggestion made the speakers sound incredibly wide, tall and musical. You should listen to both the speakers and decide for yourself, like I did.