Very large room HT

My room is 20 By 45'
My budget 20,000$
Advice for complete 5.1 speakers amp Pre etc,all but tv
salmoni
First choose your personal speakers. And please do not forget B&kW make fine speakers but they lack a deep and wide stage. This is the most exiting part in highend audio. I did not go for the B&W 800D. I wanted to go to the next level for the absolute sound. B&W could not help me anymore because the stage was not that wide and deep. A 3-dimensional sound is wenn you see the biggest smiles on people there faces. I hope to give demo's in the US as well. Because I want people to hear how much more thrilling 3-dimensional sound is over 2-dimensional sound. Many people came to me during the show that they did understand what I meant with 3-dimensional sound after hearing the demo. It was new for many, even for shop owners. For me it is normal. I started in music and audio wenn I was 6. I got a big Philips stereo tube recorder.
HT? Just stay with a high efficiency THX loud speaker system, follow the online setup parameter suggestions, and use audyssey or some DSP room calibration to help balance it out. Find the speaker system that fits in your budget, allowing the rest for filling in remainder of components. Go good pre/pro with room correction, and you can budget for 5.1 channel amp with power needed to driver your speakers. Cover reflection points on wall/ceiling points (use absorption up front, diffusion/absorption alternating to sides, and diffusion in back of room), bass traps in corners, and use even number seating (1/3,1/5,1/7 room dimension seating locations from side to side and back to front -and 1/6,1/10,1/14 corresponding loud speaker locations for monopoles, and dipoles to direct sides of rows) risers for back rows.
If your really at $20000 range, I'd suggest looking at Klipsch Thx, M&K POWERED THX speaker system, or like Macintosh THX system for more audiophile refined sounding qualities in an THX system. You're after high efficiency, focused verticle dispersion speakers designs, multiple mid/woof driver configured, even horns or multiple tweeter configs. Better power handling, more solid reinforcement of sound signal, less distortion (all things equal) and so on. Powered /active speakers also offer better power handling, higher efficiency, better dynamics and impact typically, yada yada.
There's a million combinations of speakers and equipment. I'd suggest looking at what all the professional AV magazine reviews use as their reference systems, and compare. They know what works, and are into this stuff. Take a page out of their book and follow their lead, yeah?
Monitor Audio Pl-200, PLC-150, PLW-15, GXFX, Pass Labs X250.5 ( update to 600.5 this year), Primare 30.5 mk2, ( centre I use bi-amp Red Wood, surroundspeakers I use Audioquest Rocket 33) Onkyo PR-SC5509 with Audyssey Pro ( I measure at totally different places and hight compared to Audyssey which gives me a wider and deeper stage, more drive and resolution. Sharper individual focus), Audioquest Redwood 2013 bi-wire for Pl-200, also for centre bi-amp version, use 2 channels of the Primare 30.5. Audioquest Sub3 ( in a few months update to the new Watchdog pure silver subcable from Audioquest.Acapella pure silver XLR Audioquest rocket 33 for surround speakers. Purist Audio 2013 LE powercable with Oyaide F1, Dominus rev b, 20 th Ann with Oyaide F1 3 of these. KE Powersource+ conditioner ( is also available in the US, is superior to all the PS audio ( I did test these),
Audioquest Sky for surr and centre ( upgrade to Audioquest wild blue Yonder wenn avaiable), 3 times Audioquest Diamond hdmi, Humax 5100 decoder, Onkyo BD-SP 809, Audioquest NRG1.5 for bluray player. Samsung PS64F8500 plasma

* Aurender S10 is also planned for this year.
I sold Klipsch speakers for some years. You can also play very loud with these. But in the world of highend, they are not good enough. Why? Very simple it has to do with there cross over filter. Not a lot of depth. What I said many times depth and also playing beside of the speakers is the most thrilling part in highend audio. Because all parts are all full loose and tochable from eachother in wide and in depth. You can hear all the parts of recordings played in full 3d in front of you. I alway say: you can run threw the recording during listening. So you can focus very easilly on one part and later focus on another part of the recording.