Virtual Dynamics Power Cords Master Series

I am looking for a very good power cord for a CEC TL-1X transport. I have read only about these power cords and was wondering if anybody has any expereince with them. I am interested in their Master Series cord. My price range ia about $1,000 used....$2,000 used.
garebear
i also went from the nite to the Master and i completly agree with what was said above,they are great.and rick schultz is one of the best people around
al
Thank you gentlemen for your responses....especially the ''build your own '' guy. Some people on Audiogon are a great source to discuss these topics with.....sometimes, the honest opinions are the best. Others should continue to shop at Wal-Mart for all of their electronics. I use this as a resource to buy the correct cable for my system because I don't have a thousand or two just to ''blow''on a p/c cord......
Others should continue to shop at Wal-Mart for all of their electronics.

snooty, are we! If you ask what people think of a pricey piece of equipment, what do you expect them to say, they bought one and it was awful? You aren't looking for opinions, just confirmation of your purchase decision. So like I said, get it and let us know!(spelled out-smiley face)
Yeaahhhh, I guess that came across wrong. Sorry....I have not purchased this cable, but the VD is in the running and wanted to hear from people who have actually listened to the cable. Liked or disliked it ....didn't mean to offend but it surely comes across that way .
Bark, what did you think of the Virtual Dynamics Master power cord. I noticed you posted twice but did not mention your experience with them. I would love to try the Master series of cables. Anyone wanna trade for some Purist Venustus PCs?