Well Tempered Amadeus VS WT reference

Anyone side by side comparies Well Tempered Amadeus and Well Tempered Reference ?What is the different?thanks.
samtse
You are most likely not going to get much of a response when dealing with the WTT and arm combos. The only reason is that most have no clue how fabulous and maintance free these designs are. I would state that if you have the reference then stick with it unless the Amadeus trashes it. From what I have read it smooths out some of the rough edges and is slightly more open. I would try my best to A&B and if their right about the sound then by all means ditch the reference and get the Amadeus. The newer tables use Aluminum and the lesser offering still uses MDF sandwich construction plinth . I hope this help's and goodluck.
Hi Schipo,you mean if i have WT reference,don't need to change to WT amadeus?thanks
As great as I thought the reference to be, the amadeus is in a different league entirely, and it costs less! The amadeus has a way of making music that the reference can't approach.
So yes, you need to change. If you could hear them side by side you would instantly realize what I'm trying to describe.
Chashas and Schipo, that is as extremely interesting as it is surprising. Would you say the Amadeus does everything at least as good as the Reference (e.g. bass, soundstage) or are there areas where you would say there is a trade-off against the increased musicality (if I may call it like that) that you noticed. What would be the ideal sort of cartridge to obtain the full advantage of the Amadeus? (presently, I use a Transfiguration Spirit III in the WT Reference).