what cable should I buy for my system?

Elements of my system:

Source Esoteric K05X

Rotel Michi m8 monoblocks

B&w 802d3 speakers

With a simple high-quality copper cable, the sound is currently neutral, forward, with an unfavorable wind, but mainly with depth and short decays. It’s dynamic, fast, tight, but it lacks sophistication, especially the ideal space mapping and the long, delicate decay of the sounds. I would think about used cables.. Budgeting is obviously important, but I haven’t done it yet, first of all I would be interested in your opinions on which cable brings what and in what price-value ratio.

Thank you very much for your help.

128x128rolee910

I agree with @jond Try a good preamp. Source to amp is typically forward and doesn’t excel in layering and soundstage. 

There are Cable Suppliers that that offer a no obligation to purchase home trial for 30 Days. Using such a Cable Suppliers offer, will enable the individual to expand on their experiences.

When expansive experiences are able to be had on the Home Audio System, or an Audi System that is very familiar to oneself,  the benefits of the learning to be attained are much more that when being sought on a unfamiliar system.

Talking about and trying to decipher descriptions offered by others is no substitute for a Direct - Sat in Front Of Experience.

As for a Wire Type used for the Cables Signal Path. PC Triple C or D.U.C.C Wire Types are ones I recommend today.      

Thank you for your help.

Unfortunately, there are things I can only describe with a translation. I apologize for that.
So my biggest concern is that the sound doesn't have an ideal space. Fine details are also missing.
At the moment I have a Fidelity achat pre-amplifier asymmetrically.
I currently use plain transparent cables.

Has anyone tried michi's own preamplifier with the michi m8 and B&w d3 series? what will happen with p5 or without p5?

Thanks

…….go listen, talk to friends , read the posts here which means YOU might have put some time into this , make some mistakes snd then YOU tell us 

I bet if you did a blind listening test of cable A versus cable B between preamp and amp you wouldn’t be able to tell them apart. The brain is easily fooled when sight is involved.