What did I do??

Today I sold a pair of Wilson Sophia Speakers.

I ordered a pair of Tekton Design Moab Speakers.

Am I going to be disappointed? 
128x128bill_peloquin
You wanted more sound just not more quality sound while at the same time saving some money, I can kind of see why you did what you did. Bigger sound does not mean better sound. You might be able to fill your room with sound, what does that mean? Will you be able to hear individual instruments, a good soundstage, delineation, air around each instrument? Probably not.
You could have traded in your Wilson’s for a bigger better pair of Wilson’s that would be better for your room and would sounded much better than your current purchase, so I’m guessing you mainly wanted to save money, so in this case, I would have purchased 4 apple HomePods with a couple subs. 
Can we assume the OP traded in a pair of Sophia generation one speakers worth maybe 4 grand on a good day?.....so its a big deal these Tektons we are celebrating preformed as good or better than a speaker that was up graded 2 times and then  finally discontinued many years ago?..bravo..what an accomplishment .job well done lmao
@bill_peloquin  

Congratulations, Bill. Wonderful to hear that you are enjoying them. They will improve with time. 

Miller's advice to isolate will also deliver. Isoacoustic GAIAs are an option; Townshend Podiums a step above.

I am keeping these speakers. They will only get better from here and I like here so, I cut up the boxes.

You will never know.  By the time the new ones have broken in you will have forgotten what the old ones sounded like.

I always audition before buying, or if that isn't possible buy, break in, and assess before deciding which to keep. Anything else is a bit of  blind stab in the dark.