The problem with integrated music servers is:
1) they have to select or write the ripping code and CODEC
2) they have to select or write the playback sofware
3) they have to select low-jitter clocks and implement a low-jitter circuit to output S/PDIF digital
4) they have to avoid poor audio stack kernels on Mac or PC
5) they have to use SSD and lots of DRAM and minimize other applications running on the computer
Unless they use the latest technology and make the optimum decisions on all of these, you will usually get a result that is less than what can be achieved with Amarra and a modified Mac Mini like the Mach2music.com or even a stock Mac Mini. I know because I have added reclockers to these servers. Probably one of the best of these is Qsonix. They have gone the extra distance to rip accurately and use a good playback software.
IMO, servers like this are convenient for those that never touch computers. If you can make your way around a computer, then definitely try a dedicated computer for audio.
Von den vielen Laptops, die ich besessen habe, klingt der Mac am besten. Und das Bild ist großartig. Ich habe diese Erfahrung in den Online-Casinos gemacht, in denen ich spiele https://www.slotozilla.com/de/ . Tolle Spielbewertungen, beste Online-Casinos, kommen Sie rein und spielen Sie!