What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u
Here is a reply to skeptics of digital cable improvements by a Wave Fidelity representative:

---------

This is not about ones and noughts. Specifically with the dual BNC connectors between the Chord Blu Mk2 MScaler and the Dave DAC it is about using the cables to filter out RF common mode noise produced by the MScaler. The Blu Mk2 MScaler and Dave are awesome with just standard BNC cables but when the RF noise is removed it really produces the ‘icing on the cake’.

My WAVE STORM Reference cables remove all the RF noise and the resulting darkness and depth of sound is so obvious that can be almost too much for some listeners who crave the false detail and shimmer produced by the RF noise. Hence I think the comments in the review where some slightly brighter cables are preferred but what you get with my cables is 100% of the digital signal and nothing else. If the sound is too dark then that is because that is on the master tape. Keep listening and the ear / brain will adjust and reveal the true fine detail which was being masked by the RF noise.

Many other devices have RF noise and that is why cables which filter the RF are so beneficial within a system, not only between Blu Mk2 / Dave but also elsewhere.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BWC5ZTW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You can buy two packs of ferrite cores and apply to Blackcat Silverstar II to prevent RF noise.

I have already done that with slight improvement .
When I was comparing many RCA digital cables years ago the High Fidelity Cables were substantially better than anything else. I would get one of their RCA models and put BNC adapters on them.

Also, I am not talking about the new HFC 'Reveal' cheapo line, which does not even compete with the original CT-1. Try to get a CT-1 Ultimate or above. I use a CT-1 Ultimate Reference.
Post removed 
Interesting that there are digital cables that can add a "1" here and a "0" there to give warmer sound and higher resolution. Need to invest.
Not just adding a "1" here and a "0" there, adding them exactly where they are needed.