What is the best solid state amplifier you have ever heard?

What is the best solid state amplifier you have ever heard?
jozurr
I agree with roberjerman, Bedini 25/25. I had one and traded it. I should have held on to it, but I switched to a tube amp that is also excellent.
SS Amp, credo "Do No Harm"

For me, the only justification for SS is the need for power, invisible/inaudible power. To drive inefficient speakers you simply love to volume levels you must occasionally have.

Best SS I have Owned, in my system for years, was McIntosh MC2250. Driving JSE Infinite Slope Model 2’s. Mine tested accurate to 305 wpc at lab day at Harvey’s the day I picked it up. A dead quiet beast, absolutely no idea it was on.

Went back to my super efficient horn speakers, No distracting meters, on low shelf, adjacent to alternate 30/35wpc tube mono-blocks. Everybody chose tubes over SS when I swapped back and forth.
McIntosh 600w/c vintage late 80's. Bought it secondhand but returned it due to hum. Replaced with Krell 250wpc not nearly as fine driving the B&W 803s3
My own modded Mac 2105 and an Audio Research 100.2. That is a really nice amp.
My Sansui AU 7700 recap is so great that i bought another Sansui supposed to be better in the alpha series.... theorically better in refinement and it was.... But i go on mainly with my so sweet, ,more colored, and "less refined" Au7700.... The 2 Sansui are marvels...The Au is not less refine in fact it was only in a different color scale....It make all music natural.....