What Is The Most Romantic Song That You Have Ever Listen To?

Name the most romantic songs1.BEAUTIFUL WORDS [ a romantic song https://youtu.be/GfkBL3ChE98
michaelel
So many good ones.  Here are a few that have not been listed yet, I don't think.  Some from my teen years, when romance is such a mystery--at least it was back then to me:

Sixteen Candles--The Crests
You Belong to Me--The Duprees
Ohh, Baby Baby--Smokey (or Linda...)

Most "romantic" video:

Jon Bon Jovi:  Please Come Home for Christmas
(Eagles original version of this Charles Brown song is best recording, but when it comes to "romance"...)

And of course, before Led Zep IV, we all put on Johnny Mathis...did not matter which album; just make sure there is a big stack on the changer (remember them??).

Cheers!
How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes
I realize this post was about personal preference of romantic songs, but this one has some statistical backing as the favorite of many people:
#4 all time on Billboard’s Hot 100 and the highest rated love song.
69 weeks on the chart, with 62 of those weeks being in the top 40, 32 weeks on the top ten and 25 in the top five, all records at the time.
Imagine a song staying in the top 40 for 62 straight weeks. Mind blowing.
And it made a nice contrast to the insanity of Malkovich, although that was the Trisha Yearwood version used in Con Air.
Smooth Operator- Look up the word Sultry in the dictionary and you will see a picture of SADE.