What is your cartridge and tracking force used

Share your actual setup or numerous setup you liked.

Actual for me: Grado Reference Platinum with recommended 1.5g (from .75 to 2) tracking force. Im still trying to find the best one but im always coming back to 1.5.

Thanks
dobermann
Anyone in Ohio have a scale I could borrow real quick? I just set up my arm after a re-wire but cant find my cheap gravity scale........I will cover all expense and you all know me, cmon..........you guys all know me :)
BTW thank you very much to the member who shall remain nameless for sending me the scale, very kind of you and I truely am grateful!
For giggles one day, I set my tracking for to two grams... (unheard of for me) and was stunned at how good my albums sounded. This is the high side of every cartridge that I own, and I am so surprised at how clean, and focused everything is , how musical records are at that setting. Even when using cartridges that track perfectly at 3/4 of a gram, two is the sweet spot.

Another thing I am finding which is surprising is that many are now going from elliptical stylus to conical! (isn't that a step backward)? You won't believe how smooth sounding this simple change is. I have only tried it with one cartridge, but couldn't believe the difference.

I guess my next move is to chuck the vintage solid state gear and go tubes and horns. Back to the past seems to be where the future is at.

Norman