What medium priced amplifier is best with vinyl?

I am looking for a new amplifier for my system. I have a VPI Scout TT and Monitor Audio RS6 speakers, among other componets. I am mostly into vinyl and am considering a Naim Nait 5i, Simaudio Moon i-1 or used Moon i-3 or i-5. Also Roksan Kandy... Tubes interest me but I've never used them and am not sure what direction to go. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
hallhill4
If you like the Cambridge, a natural choice would be one of the Azur matching amps - 640A's come up all the time for less than $400.
Name your price range. I have a Cambridge 640P feeding an Onkyo A-9555 integrated and like it a lot. I prefer its balls and bass extension over the sub $1K British integrateds. It sounds like a much bigger amp while retaining the speed and transparency.

But that's not to say it's better than a SimAudio. I just think it should be on the short list of sub $1K candidates.
Johnnyb53 - I fully agree about the Cambridge 640P going into an Onkyo A-9555. I also use this setup and feel it's very hard to beat for the money.
I had not considered the Onkyo, but I will have to put it on my list. Thanks Johnnyb53 adn Bobgates!
Johnnyb53 and Bobgates - I'm wondering if you saw much improvement with the Cambridge 640P as compared to the phono stage of the Onkyo A-9555. I have the A-9555 and have found the phone stage to be pretty good so I am wonder how much of a differnce you noticed? Thanks.