What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
Well Cooking,long walks ,watching you tube ,searching thrifts,used to fish alot but not anymore. 
Audio is my first passion, 50+ years and counting.

Cars: I have two Corvettes, a '68 427 convertible was my first car have had it 45 years. And a '16 Z-51 coupe which I've been on the track with.
I did a body-off resto on the '68.

A couple of Harleys: '76 shovel head chopper and 2003 Heritage Classic cruiser. I built the '76.

I've spent way more dollars on cars and bikes, so does that make them
my #1.  No.  Love the audio, plus you don't get pulled over for playing to loud.

Competitive revolver target shooting, reloading, practicing at my private club outdoors, almost always alone. Very relaxing due to the concentration required, everything else melts away.

And cooking/grilling/BBQ and photography and beer and attending Mensa events.

That concludes my therapy session for today. Thank you.

Barts the 68 is my absolute favorite vette! It would round out my trio of a Singer 911 and an Eagle Speedster XK-E. Time to go out and buy another lottery ticket. 
Geof3, my oldest is a starving actress in New York City. She was Vivian in The Marvelous Mrs Maisel. I have terminal stage fright. 
gkr, Bee keeping? I won't do anything that requires me getting into a hazmat Suite. Do you sell the honey? 
Audiobill, you sold your woodworking machinery? All my work as a doctor is going to wind up in the same place, 6 feet under. But the pieces I make could live on forever.  
Gavman, let me know when you are visiting the US!
Danvignau, humans are now living in an environment they did not evolve in. As a result they are dysfunctional in many ways. Under the dysfunction is usually some instinctive process gone awry. Obesity is an example as are women preferring to drive SUVs (they like being up higher and men displaying that they are the most frightening powerful SOBs in town. Women spending a gazillion dollars on make up and on and on. A great question is, Why are we so fond on music?  Itis a universal trait in us. Where did it come from. My personal theory is that there is music in nature, a bird communicating by singing. I think before we invented words we communicated the same way. There was a sequence of notes that said "Danger" and so forth. Certain tribes communicated with drums. We can relax when we have an advanced warning system. We relax with music. Just a thought.  
My work is most of my passion: (1) high-throughput multi-omic analysis, (2) psychotropic drug discovery, and (3) formerly trauma neurosurgery and psychiatry.

My wife, son, and I have done some club-racing: 930 Turbo S2, 911 RS America, 993 Turbo, 996 Turbo X50, 997 RSR, 997 Turbo (2), and a Ruf Yellow Bird 996 (996 Turbo, >700 bhp).

I also like bird watching, but not hunting (not a political statement here).