What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
@reubent 
Very nice.  Signed copy.  My spouse is exceedingly DISinterested in my music listening (though I do bore her from time to time with some new discovery).

I seem to remember hearing the band name, CtS, on FM radio (probably WNEW out of NYC) back in the day (along with the likes of Atomic Rooster, Vanilla Fudge etc.).  Don't recall the music, however.

Listening last night, I was struck by similarity to Queen's harmonies in that CtS album; eg., Killer Queen from Nov 1974's Sheer Heart Attack (the LP Wiki says "cemented" their radio sound and certainly the first thing by them I remember hearing tho' their 3rd LP).  CtS' debut released 1975.  Timing is so close, tough to say if Q influenced CtS or whether they were all listening to similar stuff.  

Re your World Party.  I have everything I can get by Karl/WP.  Got Private Revolution in vinyl when it first came out and latest Dumbing Up but also Arkeology.  Track 10, Love Street, from Goodbye was/is one of the best songs ever, IMO.  Thanks for posting.