???What's The LEAST Expensive "End Game"Amplifier You've Ever Heard???

Pretty simple question..
While I’m sure the "No Such Thing" crowd will make sure they represent,I’m not interested in their rhetoric..
I am however,most interested to hear from those who have heard integrated amplifiers they could get off the merry go round with,ESPECIALLY if it was on the more budget end of cost..For myself it would have to be the Sugden A21SE but that was 2 years ago,before the cost climbed to $4000.00......
Thanks for participating..

freediver

For me the least expensive amp I could live with is the Synthesis A40 (costs around $8,000); if I needed more power it would be their A100 amp.  Both have built in DACs I could live with.  The power amp I currently operate costs about 8.5 times the A40 price, and I own another amp that costs around twelve times as much.  These amps are better, but not by a wide margin.

Ahh... missed the "Integrated" part. Although I have not heard them, I would immediately look at the Coda CSiB, Wells Audio, Aesthetix Mimas, and Ayre Acoustics EX-8 2.0.

Non integrated:

Ayre Acoustics MX-R (not Twenty) mono amps ~$6500 used.

Ayre Acoustics VX-5 Twenty ~$4800 used

Jim2,

I am a tube person, but, I like Ayre for solid state; your recommendation is very good. 

Belles Aria Signature, BAT VK-3000SE (never heard the VK-3500SE), Gato Amp 150 ...