Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@geoffkait There is the Peter Gabriel Genesis, (Phil Collins drums) and the post Peter Gabriel Genesis. Personally I like both, but their PG days were certainly more progressive without doubt. I think Abacab or ‘Genesis’ are the albums that really put them on the map in those days. No doubting Phil Collins writing chops. Great band! And PC helped write and produce, as well as played on Robert Plant’s first two solo efforts out of Zepp. 

Cool @tomic601. Hurd's a great songwriter, one of his recorded by Junior Brown, one ("If You Play With My Mind You're Gonna Get Your Hands Dirty") by The Skeletons. Hurd's guitarist Paul Skelton (just a coincidence ;-) and I moved to L.A. together in '79, then to NYC in '82. He was (R.I.P., another 2-pack a day smoker) the guitarist on the first two Wayne "The Train" Hancock albums, but didn't go on the road with him. In his place was Evan Johns, another guitarist I worked with. Small world!

So you got yourself an RM-9, ay? I'm keeping my eyes open for one myself, until then my RM-10 and RM-200 will have to do ;-) . What speakers are you hooking it up to? My RM-10 goes with my Quad 57's, the RM-200 with Eminent Technology LFT-8b's.

Lou Reed - Rock And Roll Animal (RCA black label reissue); Black Sabbath S/T (first Warners pressing).
Roy Harper - Valentine (Harvest 1974)

The UK original is far better than the remastered versions. By an order. If you ever wanted to demo analog vs digital..