Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I saw Alice Cooper (and Rocky Horror Show) back in the day too. Many similarities, but The Tubes were better musically and more raw. It was a good time, for sure....
@bug_greg:   Haha . . never thought anybody would have that Savoy Brown album . . except me.  Looking at it right now.  Need to clean it tomorrow and see how it sounds.  👍🏻
@slaw:  I confused heat with steam.  Unfortunately don’t have a steamer either — wonder if a steam iron would work? . . . carefully though, so as to not warp the record.  Or lighter fluid, like goes in a cigarette lighter?  I could try that.  I played the other side of the album and it pops and ticks a lot.  Don’t know if this one can be saved.  

Found an an old copy of the Beatles second album.  Sounded pretty good, better than some others I have.  Just don’t have the album cover for it, unless it’s hiding among the other albums I’ve yet to look through.  

Found a comedy album by Alan Sherman, “My Son the Nut” with “Camp Granada”.  😁.   And “Introducing The Monkees”.  WTF?