Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Gerry Rafferty And Joe Egan - Stuck In The Middle With You (The Best Of Stealers Wheel)
Greg
So are you looking at another TT to replace the Music Hall or staying just with the JVC?
@uberwaltz I am set (for now) with turntables.  I bought a VPI Classic 2 for my main system recently and had one more turntable than I can use.  So I have the Classic 2 and Technics SL1200 MKII in my main system, the JVC in my computer room, a Music Hall MMF 2.2 in my office system and a Realistic LAB 440 in my bedroom. 

I thought about keeping the 7.1 and selling the 2.2 as it is a much better table, but I almost never use the 2.2 and knew I could get more money for the 7.1. 

The LAB 440 is kind of a sleeper - direct drive, auto-start and shut-off.  I hardly ever use it either, but the auto shut-off is nice for the bedroom, no worries about records spinning all night if I fall asleep in the middle of a record.
Greg
You have more TT than I do... lol
Not that there is such a thing as too many of course......
Enjoy and happy holiday weekend although not much to celebrate right now.
@uberwaltz Enjoy your weekend!  I'm going to do a little tweaking.  I want to try out the Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood that was on the 7.1 with the SL1200 MKII.  Also running some CAT 8 to my streamer.  I'm skeptical it will make any difference, but we'll see.  It was inexpensive.