Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Btw, I just bought the 2-LP sets of the Jimmy Page remasters of Zoso and Houses of the Holy. 
I have all the Led Zeppelin LPs except for the last two. 
Super Session; Mike Bloomfield, Al Kooper, and Steve Stills made one hell of a serious album in that "session".  I have an original copy and also bought a reissue from Speakers Corner.

Regarding Led Zeppelin, I have most of their albums on vinyl, all original.  I recently bought Houses of the Holy, remastered, trusting that Jimmy Page involvement would bring quality to market.  What a disappointment!  It sounded so digital and strained.  I returned it for a refund.  I put my original copy through two more rounds of Nitty Gritty vacuum cleaning and that seemed to help reduce more of the noise I was trying to get past by purchasing the reissue.  The original sounds so much more pleasing than the reissue, even still with some vinyl noise.  I really need to get a US cleaning machine and upgrade my entire cleaning process.

By the way, I am glad to take some suggestions and advice on that subject.  I am looking at purchasing the Kirmus US machine.  That system includes (but I don't think absolutely requires) that you clean your vinyl using their chemical system that removes all mold release compounds and other cleaning liquids you may have used.  If I were to use that cleaning chemical first, in the Kirmus US machine, do you guys suggest to then use a final rinse with distilled water and vacuum dry with the Nitty Gritty?  Etc... I welcome advice on a better regimen than the Nitty Gritty vacuum system I have.  I strongly believe I need to advance to a US machine but I also believe there is probably a total regimen that will do wonders.  Please let me know your thoughts.
In advance, thank you for your help.