Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Actually Brian I have bought a LOT of gear from Hifi heaven over the years.
Unfortunately that demo for new for a few dollars more is a pretty common move on their part.
I deal direct with them off their website,it cuts out a lot of bs.
I keep buying as they do have some killer deals and I have never had a bad item received from them.
@boxer12

Glad it’s working out well & you’re enjoying it. It really is a great table & arm!

Thanks man, I’m thrilled with the outcome thus far, even with the old Grado Red installed.

‘Now *this* is what vinyl can sound like’ I said to myself last night.
Every thing I ever ordered from HiFiHeaven has arrived as listed. Very fast fulfillment. No govt. tariff.
Example:
PS Audio stuff listed as new. Sold at a pre-owned price. Subsequently registered as new with Boulder.
Besides the buyer NEVER has to beware using PayPal.

New on my TT tonite, Benz Micro.
Besides the buyer NEVER has to beware using PayPal.

Yep, I used PayPal, so had a feeling they would back down. Probably cost them less to offer at the original price than refund my money. 

To you and @uberwaltz , glad you have dealt with them prior. They do seem to have a decent track record, I would just prefer a seller not play those types of games. It is very easy to get someone to cough up another $100 after they have committed to $1,000. I’m sure they ‘win’ those sales quite often.