Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Barber, Bartók, Britten, Respighi
Music For Strings
I Musici
Festivo Series
Philips 1961 (1979 Reissue)

Beautiful
@spiritofradio It's frustrating.  This guy had a lot of "item as described" comments in his feedback and no neutral or negative feedback.  A lot of sellers will offer a return or partial refund, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't have the NM- record I really wanted. 

I was looking for a nice copy of A.R.S. A Rock and Roll Alternative and found a few other things that looked good and reasonably priced so I ordered about 6 records.  The A.R.S. might be VG+, but was pretty noisy in spots.  Definitely not NM-.

I only paid 5 bucks for the Poco album, so it's not a huge loss.  At your suggestion, I found a reasonably priced MFSL and ordered that.  Hopefully it's graded accurately, LOL.
I so often get ideas from this thread about what to play next (providing it is in my collection).  So for today I just pulled out Poco "Legend" and Robert Plant "Shakin N Stirred".  My Poco copy is a MFSL that I have owned since it was first released and is in perfect condition.  My Robert Plant copy I bought when it was first released back in 1985 and is also in perfect condition.  I'll clean them today and listen to both.
Thanks for the great suggestions.  Should be a nice listening session.