For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Joe Walsh - But Seriously Folks...

This was a Japan pressing that I picked up recently.  When I put on side 1 and heard almost no noise and great sound quality I was really excited, but a little disappointed when I got to side 2 (the side with Life's Been Good) and there was noticeably more noise, although still a high VG+, close to NM-.  Apparently that side has been played a lot more than side one.  Still a great listen.
Jan Sibelius
Symphony No. 2 in D
Sir John Barbirolli conducting
London’s Royal Philharmonic in 1964
While Smoking a Cigarette

From the Mono RCA Big Box
Readers Digest 
Treasury of Great Music

I am kind of amazed by this. Great music of course, a favorite since I was a little kid, but this mono record is filling the room with beauty, precision, and splendor. I’m only using the Hana SL, not a mono cartridge. Instruments and sections are distinctly separated, the whole room is a pressurized soundstage, and most incredible is that it’s playing only at 45 db. on my meter here on a quiet morning with Grey’s Anatomy working in the other room. I love my stereo.
Dr. Richard Strauss
Don Juan
Rudolf Kempe and the RP

from the same box

I always thought of Richard Strauss as dorky but I guess in my old age I’m becoming more of a music dork myself and am really enjoying this.
I find myself wondering if it would be possible to get through all 13 records in this box before feeling the need to put on some UFO...
Respighi
The Pines of Rome
Rudolf Kempe and the RP

what do your speakers do with 16’ and 32’ organ pedal tones....?  Hmmmmm.   
Also, there are birds.