New Order - Substance

Blondie - Best of Blondie

Elton John - Capt Fantastic

The Police - Outlandos D'Amour

Tom Petty - Damn the Torpedos

Led Zeppeline - Physical Graffiti
Ike & Tina Turner - "River Deep, Mountain High" [A&M '69, rec. '66]
The Everly Brothers - S/T [Rhino reissue '85, orig. '58]
Gene Clark - "Gene Clark With The Gosdin Brothers" [Sundazed reissue '00, orig. '67] The debut from the ex-lead singer/songwriter of the original Byrds is one the 60's greatest 'forgotten' albums IMHO, a must for any fan of the group and period folk-rock in general. This reissue of the rare LP improves on the original (as well as a prior inferior-sounding Columbia CD reissue) by adding a couple of previously-unreleased gems recorded a half year after the late-'66 album sessions plus a solo acoustic demo.
Peter & Gordon - "Hot Cold & Custard" [Capitol '68]
John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band - "Live Peace In Toronto 1969" [Apple '70]
The Hollies - "Moving Finger" [Epic '70]
Neil Young - "Time Fades Away" [Reprise '73]
Jacque Brel - S/T [Reprise '62]
Albert Collins - "Trash Talkin'" [Imperial '69]
Roy Meriwether Trio - "Soup & Onions" [Columbia '66]
Charlie Byrd - "Once More! Bossa Nova" [Riverside '63]
Duke Ellington's Spacemen - "The Cosmic Scene" [Columbia '59]
Ahmad Jamal - "Macanudo" [Argo '66, rec. '62] An atypical Jamal album in that his trio and usual pianistic introspection upon standards make way for exotique tunes and large-band Latin-orchestral arrangements by composer/conductor/bassist Richard Evans. The tiki cover is as groovy as the music (not to mention the sound).
John Eaton - "Electro Vibrations" [Decca '69?]
John Cale - Paris 1919
Miles Davis - KOB (I really don't ever get tired of this one)
Mel Brown - Chicken Fat

On deck:

Led Zeppelin II
Rush and Slipknot, your tastes are impeccable.

I am at the point where if it is a Harmonia Mundi it is going to be great, but add Alfred Deller and it is a no brainer.

Just got a copy of Vaughn Williams "The Sons of Light" and Hubert Parry's "Ode on the Nativity"/ Teresa Cahill,Bach Choir/Royal College of Music chorus/ London Phil./ Sir David Willcocks.
Mr. Wilkinson at work here, but no multi mikings. Indeed it has a wonderfuly wide and well defined sound stage. Sopranos left, altos right gentlemen in between.
These are pieces I am not at all familier with, probably because the VW is a secular text, and the Parry is fairly obscure, but wonderful all the same. The soprano solo is magical.

e
Aerosmith- Rocks. What a great album, not a bad track on it. A little thick sounding...I remember the first time I heard Steven Tyler scream "I'm Baaack". "I HAVE TO HAVE THAT!" I literally yelled out. I was in the back of a friends Aunt's car. It was a bi-centenial edition something. Aerosmith, from that point on, was my favorite band all through junior high. I still love the "old" Aerosmith. I played it for my 3 year old daughter tonight. I think she liked it!