Which CD Players Are both Warm and Detailed

Looking for a single box CD Palyer that is both warm and detailed. Great for Jazz, clasical. Budget has got to be $2000 or under - New or Used. Your input very appreciated.
fullrun
Having heard none of the other recommendations, I'll still make a strong pitch for the Sony XA777ES. Superb CD musicality (via 6 parallel DACs) with the best possible (IMO) SACD playback as a bonus, for $2000 new -- with a 5-year warranty -- from Oade Bros.
The Sony SCD-1 performs this apparent paradoxical task quite well. I will also include the word 'smooth' along with warm and detailed.

You may be able to find a used SCD-1 for about $2000 or so. Or even the Sony 777es for about $1400 which is supposedly quite similar sonically to the SCD-1.

-IMO
I tried a few players before settling on a Densen B-400, which seems to embody some of the qualities you seek, perhaps falling somewhere between the 'warm' and 'natural' camps. I continue to be impressed by it's sound. Densen's presence is minimal in the U.S., but fairly strong in Europe. I believe Audioasylum has a bit of discourse on this player, if you're inclined to investigate.
Try the Audio Analogue Maestro Mk.1; great for classical and jazz. There's one for sale on AudioGon now and in your price range.