Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
You lose your audience when whatever you have you oversell.

Got it, just curious, who is stealing from who?

Probably all commision based.

Their all doing it Mivera, Nord, EVS, Atmasphere all with tweaks saying there’s is better.

Sign in and just get one yourself, stereo or mono, far cheaper on line at the bottom of the page here or from one of their worldwide agents.
https://icepower.dk/products/amplifier-power-modules/as-series-intelligent-audio-amplifier-power/#1200as2-popup

Cheers George

You cannot buy the IceEdge modules from anyone.  They are only sold to OEMs.  Not for DIY use.  Only the older outdated modules are sold on Parts Express.

No one gets a commission by being excited about my products.  There is no money for advertising or commissions or whatever.  My amps are hand made labors of Love.  This is how I have always done business.  Even my friends/customers for years and years pay my full "direct wholesale" pricing.  They love what I do and naturally come back for more.

My amps are sold with 30 day unconditional money back guarantee.  Their sound quality speaks for itself.  I don't need to "oversell" them (they are not state of the art....just great amps for the money).......my customers will naturally want to turn others on to the super sound quality/bargain they got.  They naturally want to help people.....which is my motto.  Make others happy.  Offer a product that is fantastic for the money.  This is probably hard to believe with all the cynicism abounding in our world.  There is beauty, there is truth, there is love, there are people who care. there are those who do not take advantage of others....really, it is true.  The essence of all of us is truly amazing.  Live it now!  Share your beauty, truth, love and joy......Everyone wins when you do this.

You cannot buy the IceEdge modules from anyone.

At DIY Audio at Head Case ect, they got a group buy together $700 for stereo.

So if you get knocked back for one off purchase, just do that by maybe getting a few here together, the mighty dollar speaks big time, even with the Danes from B&O.
In a way, since PS Audio’s trade in program takes worthless junk as trades, the trade in program seems like the publishers clearing house entry letters. To enter, you need to put this stamp here, find this sticker and place it here, plus check this box , etc..... worthless effort.

You have a worthless piece of gear, we cannot sell it ourselves or the people that get our trade in can’t sell it. However, to unlock a discount , you must send your piece of junk to us. In a way it’s kind of insulting. Just stop giving discounts and be done. Let your product speak for itself. It’s like General Motors cars. The value does not hold because every day there are huge rebates, financing etc
I own Jeff Rowland Model 102 S. It’s detailed and dinamic.
I used Class A before, and I preferred JRDG cause has more sound stage too and very lower energy’s cost.