Which feet for VPI Scout

I'm considering new feet for the VPI scout. Im willing to spend 400-500 bucks. Who makes a foot good at draining vibrations away and screws into the stock base?
last_lemming
I AGREE WITH NEEDFREESTUFF.... VPI's do much better with a very solid connection with the center of the earth. The mini feet that come with the table has rubber elastomer but Bearpaws are large spikes that solidly root the table. Much better sound.
What is the table sitting on? I got a nice improvement with my Scout when I set it on a 3" thick slab of maple (using the stock aluminum cone feet). I've got a further improvement using the Terastone footers from Edensound. I went there to buy Bear Paws and after discussion with Dan at Edensound, I went with the Terrastone & brass footers. Very pleased with the improvement in bass lines and overall solidity of the presentation. Next best Scout upgrade I've done (after SDS).
Is it really worth the money? I can't help but think $400-$500 is pretty high for new feet, and may put to better use elsewhere. I'm curious because I have a Scout and it never occurred to me that feet would be a big upgrade.
I went from the standard VPI cones, to the VPI HRX upgraded feet, to the Edensound Bear Paws, then to the Edensound Terracones. Each was an step up in improvement. The Terracones are a real improvement on my Super Scoutmaster w/rim drive.