Who has dumped the power conditioner?

Hello,
I recently replaced my mains conditioner, with a high quality power strip.(Oyaide MG).

The sound is now more detailed, dynamics I didn't know I was missing are back, and air and separation have all improved.
I am interested if anyone else has gone back to basics?
Cheers
sme10
I don't question anyone's good intentions here, and I certainly don't question the quality of the product. But it seems to me that as a matter of both common sense and basic good ethics, when a product is praised and the person praising it has a financial interest in its sales, that interest should be disclosed.

And upon careful reading of this thread and the one linked to by Kijanki, I see no denial thus far that such an interest exists.

Regards,
-- Al
Well that's it then, so let's move on and ignore their comments. I don't think there was any malice intended, just excitement and passion over a product they own and represent...which should be at least mentioned as a sidebar.

Some folks should get a life and stop throwing wet blankets on other people who are enjoying their lives. Seems there is always someone like him at all open forums. I never realized there where so many lonely people out there.
Yep... I've never found one I've liked better than my dedicated lines alone. I do have my video stuff (TV/DVD player, Wii machine) plugged into an inexpensive Monster unit to keep them away from the audio stuff.

Doak