Who makes budget speaker cables which are truly “good” or “exceptional” in quality?

A dealer of mine convinced me into buying Analysis Plus speakers cables that I have enjoyed for a few years now. I noticed some other companies making speaker cables for many multiples of $1k and wondered how many truly good companies are making budget speaker cables nowadays? Who are they? What are the prices?  I had Blue Jean speaker cables some years back and thought they were as good as the Analysis Plus brand I have now. What is your brand? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2x2psyop
I replaced my Cardas Golden Reference ICs with those from Audio Envy. The difference is highly palpable ... the Audio Envy ICs are very well-balanced and lack the mid-bass bloat of the Cardas GR.
Post removed 
I made myself a pair of cables using DH Labs Q-10 bulk wire and DH Lab's locking banana plugs (nice quality). They aren't dirt cheap, but a pair of 8ft cables is under $400 with DH Lab's 10% coupon. These were a big improvement over the Audioquest and Nordost cables I was using. The Q-10 cables won't be a match for every system, but in my system (Parasound JC-5 and Goldenear Tritons) they provide a nice smooth sound with excellent bass and great imaging. A step up in clarity compared to the Audioquests (Mammoth) and a much fuller, richer sound than the Nordost (Red Dawn). 
Anyone else tried Knukonceptz Karma 8 guage with their bananas, they sound great to me and very low cost for what you get. Their interconnects also work very well.
Clear Day, Blue Jeans, my Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval 8’s at the used price that I paid...