Who says cables don't make a difference?

Funny, after all these years, people still say things like "you wasted all that money on cables". 
There are still those who believe cables don't make a difference.
I once did marketing for a cable line I consider to be about the best-Stealth Audio Cables. 
One CES, I walked the rooms with the designer/owner, Serguei Timachev. He carried a pair of his then new Indra interconnects. Going from room to room he asked the room runners to replace their source to preamp IC with the Indra. There was not one that was not completely flabbergasted and said that the Indras blew away what they were using. That was the skyrocketing of Indra and Stealth. The Indra became one of the best reviewed cables ever.
Serguei now makes the Sakra-an IC that blows away the Indra!
I don't understand why some still do not value cables as much as I.
mglik
About burn-in cable....

A company very well known Morrow cables, recommend to his customers to wait at least 200 hundred hours before returning a cable and compare it to others one... They gives themselves the trouble to cook their cable themselves before selling them...

Now suppose you are Mr. Morrow himself , why in the hell ! would you give to yourself this trouble and to yours customers too, advising them to burn the cables you sold to them or burning it for them... Why ?

Ockham razor parsimonious explanation principle suggest to me that Mr. Morrow listening cables all his life know what he is talking about, dont you think? And dont you think a sane mind would spare himself this trouble if he can?

It is not scientific proof for sure here.... Only reasonnable thinking.... By the way i experimented this phenomena myself burning his interconnect Ma 3...This is not also a scientific proof....Only a testimony....

But wait a minute,if you had hundred of similar testimonies, is it not the beginning of a proof in a court of law, compared to a debunker obsession with his misconception of science ?

« Burn the cable, the boat is ready» -Groucho Marx
Lao Tse said that you can fill with bunk even a Ming vase.....

:)

«Bunk on the soil is only mud, but in a Ming vase it is really bunk»- Groucho Marx thinking about Wittgenstein.
"Now suppose you are Mr. Morrow himself , why in the hell ! would you give to yourself this trouble and to yours customers too, advising them to burn the cables they sold to you or burning them for them... Why ?"
There may be a few reasons and one may be marketing. You have 60 days to return cables, but you are not allowed to return them before day #30. It makes it less likely that you will return it at all even for sheer inconvenience, missing deadlines, forgetfulness, and whatever else. Once you decide to skip though those hoops and return some of the cables there is a 10% restocking fee. That may set you back $700 for speaker cables (up to 3 meter length).
Glupson i thought about that advantage too.... But think about the trouble you give to yourself for 30 years in the business, burn in your cables and giving to others the same trouble KNOWING that this is bullshit?

In all probability the few return cables you spare yourself with dont equal all this trouble...

the only explanation that hit the road for me is that Mr. Morrow experiment that himself and know that for his cables the burn-in is not a myth.... This is the only reasonnable explanation...

And all the testimonies in this direction cannot be explained by an induced mass placebo effect taking place in several phases ....

By the way in these 2 hundred hours the cable audible effect pass indeed trough different stages that any customer can observe....