Why no Virtual System pics??

I’m surprised that not more people have pictures off their set-ups... there are very few contributors, some regular contributors, some long time members, with zero pictures of their systems..
Why do you think that is?  Are they worried that someone is going to steal their stereo because they see pictures of it?  Or are people ashamed of their systems?  
I don’t get it.  It’s much easier to understand where someone is coming from when you see their setup!

post some pictures people!!!  Sheesh

It’s like showing up to the basket ball court with no ball.  Going to the ski slopes, sittin in the lodge, talking about how awesome the powder is with no ski’s.  
128x128b_limo
Speaking of, guy wants his porch painted. Blonde shows up he says $50. Blonde says okay. Guy says paints in the garage. Goes inside to tell his wife see I told you wouldn't cost no $500! Ten minutes later blonde knocks on the door, "All done! And by the way mister its not a porch its a Ferrari."
My amps, pre-amp and phono pre-amp are custom built.  My SME IV arm is custom upgraded.  My cabling doesn't indicate anything.   So, why post pictures of a mid-high end system when it is meaningless.  The room photos don't indicate the 16" thick 5 layer bass trap built-in constrution, 12" 3000 psi steel reinforced slab, etc.  So, I don't post because it isn't as beautiful as Millercarbon's system.
I has posted mine only to help some, but I am ashamed if I look for millercarbon system....  :)
I posted a picture of my system but I haven't the faintest idea how to access the photo or create a link to it.  It's edcyn's system, btw.
I posted a picture of my system but I haven’t the faintest idea how to

access the photo or create a link to it. It’s edcyn’s system, btw.
https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8753

here you go.

nice kitty.......and nice system. enjoy!

btw.....once you post your system anyone can access it by clicking on your moniker, then selecting details. there will be a choice then to select your system. you can try it with mine. it's the same for everyone.