Why should audiophile deniers be allowed on an audiophile forum?

Why should we be subjected to audiophile deniers, on a site dedicated to audio?
It’s antithetical to the hobby and adds nothing to the pursuit. I want to quote something from another thread.

@djones51 wrote "exposing bull products like "audiophile switches, cables, fuses " and other highly questionable devices that serve no purpose"

What then, is the purpose of people with this agenda being on this site? To “expose bull products.” It’s fine for someone to post they tried a product and it didn’t work for them, but to dismiss entire product categories is not a discussion that belongs on an enthusiast forum.

Would a car enthusiast site stand for this type of post?

Try going on a Porsche forum, just for example, and posting that your Mustang is just as fast 0-60 and that others poster’s claims about their driving experience is “dubious.” See how long that will be tolerated

There are plenty of sites to poke fun at audiophile’s obsession with cables, power conditioners etc. Why does it belong here, especially when we can’t mute specific posters?

What’s next? Arguing that speakers that measure the same must sound the same and that we are all suckers for buying expensive speakers? I thought we got rid of trolling?

Isn’t it obvious with all the ASR related posts here lately we are being trolled?

A couple of months back I read a post here about someone that ordered a new cat8 cable from China. I tried it and posted back my fantastic results for others to benefit.

Personally that’s the kind of forum I’m interested in, not to come here to be challenged about what I hear and that since it can’t be measured so it must be “dubious.”

emailists

Some people in this forum need to get out of their residence and interact with real people for a while. 

It is interesting that the threads that get the most participation are ones that deal with free speech.  Either someone complains there is too much of it—“I shouldn’t have to read other people that mock me”—or complain that they have been censored by the site.

The first group strikes me as a bit to fragile.  No, being mocked, frequently by people who can be reasonably classified as idiots, isn’t fun.  Ultimately the way to deal with them is to ignore them , like our mothers taught us.  You ask a question about a fuse, 10 people answer, 8 are meanies and two are people with whom you wish to interact, ignore the eight.  Free speech doesn’t mean that you are required to interact with every jerk out there.

The second group gets more sympathy from me, but usually when they have been censored they have violated TOS .  We may not agree with the TOS, but this is a private site so our “rights” here are not unlimited.  

It seems most people don't understand Free Speech in the constitutional sense. It doesn't apply on this forum, this is a private group, you have to become a member in order to participate. It's no different than Augusta National not allowing women to be members at least up until a few years ago. Like them this place can discriminate till their hearts content. Most no more look into the reality of how the law works than how a fuse or cable works. Enjoy your ignorance.  

Everybody knows it is a private site with rule...

Even the dumbest here...

The question about free speech is the question relative to our attitude toward others...

Listening others, for example people who disagree with many audiophiles subjective approach , or listening those impressions is practising civilized free speech ATTITUDE .. Similarly listening those who are skilled in objective measuremnentsand could teach us something ....

Censoring or asking for censororing or attacking people with no politeness is an attack on free speech consensual attitude here even in a private regulated site... It is not so much the matter discussed here which attract the moderators action , i observed it, but most of the times agtressive action between us, especially insults, agressivity and degenative discussion branding IMPOLITE name, labelling opinion one against the other, political one being the worst...

Then free speech is not only a constitution principle limited rightfully or not by the owner will or by the miderators here it is ESPECIALLY a consensual attitude and habit between us discussing...And this attitude had the same importance than the constitutional principle itself... It is the same difference and the same relation which exist between ethic and moral and laws and rules...

Correct me if i am wrong...

it is my opinion and feeling...

😁😊

It seems most people don’t understand Free Speech in the constitutional sense.

To understand the philosophy, that’s taken over a certain segment of our society: one need look no further than Marcuse’s brief enchiridion, on how to marginalize others, 'Repressive Tolerance'.

https://www.marcuse.org/herbert/publications/1960s/1965-repressive-tolerance-fulltext.html

Orwellian/Machiavellian to the core and being followed to a tee!