Will the Big Ben improve the 24 MXL?

I don't know if i should purchase one or not?
128x128tabl10s
Sutts - Assemblage D2D-1 is nowhere near as good as GDL, which is based on a totally different concept (RAM buffer as opposed to PLL loop) so I'm not surprised that it didn't do any good. Try GDL and you may be surprised.

dCS Purcell on the other hand is not an anti-jitter device.
Sutts
Which statement are you referring to? "Better looking" or "being equal to"? JO said himself that the upgrade will accomplish.
RCP
Did JO like the 5.2 or the 5.7 digital cable? I was thinking of the Forsell before i lucked-out on the Oracle which i'm thinking of having it modded by GNSC. A problem that i'll face is that, all my equipment will be new: Merlin's, ASL amp/pre, upgraded dac and cables. I'm not going to know what item is doing what! Can you recommend any cheap tubes for burn-in purposes?
Tabl10s: Don't think he suggested a version, I'm just going froma prior thread. Sutts just got the 5.7 and his initial posting was to rave about how much better it was than anything else he'd tried. As far as tubes go, take the stock ones for now. Sovteks actually sound decent in the unit (a nice full-bodied sound), as well as Philips, and they'll tide you over till you're ready to do some serious tube-rolling.