Yep much to do about nothing. Fear brains.

128x128jerryg123

Some of you remind me of the fake News reporter standing in front of burning buildings, talking about the peaceful BLM riot taking place.. Totally out of touch with reality.

We can always count on you for a good laugh. 👍

Glad to provide the laughs @nonoise . I thought it ridiculously funny that anyone would say it was peaceful protest when there was a raging fire in the background.  I thought, "only a fool would believe him."  I'm sure that doesn't describe you though...does it?

But there again my statement is not refutable. Just like @immatthewj couldn't refute  @russ69 assertion.

@artemus_5 

Who gives a shyt about a news report from two years ago about a protest that turned into a riot... It's not like it was an insurrection or anything that stupid! Besides finding joy in absurdly pointing out the absurd, what else do you enjoy? Life's too short to be miserable, pacing about a barcalounger filled cozy suburban house, yelling at people from behind a window to "get off my lawn".

But there again my statement is not refutable. Just like @immatthewj couldn't refute  @russ69 assertion.

Huh?

@artemus_5 

Weekends are supposed to be for relaxing and listening to your stereo and not for starting off so ugly (and stupid) so early in the day. 

Since you brought it up, check out law enforcement stats and you'll see that 93% of all BLM protests have been peaceful. Now counter that with Jan 6th (also known as white boy day) and take another sip of whatever you're drinking.

When you're done with that, check out some recent history about all the Black cities destroyed, Blacks killed and property and possessions taken. Turns out that practically every single time Blacks made something of themselves, built businesses, acquired generational wealth and prospered, white mobs took it all from them. Now juxtapose that to the kind of damage done in protests to extrajudicial killings and while you're at it, compare it to what ordinary sports fans do when their teams win.

After that, you can drown your sorrows.

All the best,
Nonoise