Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Posted about M-Lore last night, don't know why it didn't show up, but the M-Lore got the Major Mojo Award.
well i placed an order for satin white m-lore's yesterday, eric told me 5-6 days before it ships, so i'll post some thoughts when it arrives, thanks for the stereomojo link too, nice read
still not sure on the m-lore's lower frequency reproduction; might sacrifice my custom veneer if they haven't sold out of the Oriel 10 yet. Seems that the Oriel 10 and M-lore drivers are reasonably similar.
Can anyone offer some insight as to how the Oriels differ from the Lores, design and sound-wise?
Yeah, I've been wondering if the m-lore and maybe oriel as well have a little different character than the lore itself. The lack of whizzer has to do something, and I wonder if it might not shift the overall frequency balance just slightly lower.

As for me, I have some tentative plans in place to be auditioning the Lore-S in my home in the coming weeks. Won't be all that soon,and I won't have benefit of side by side comparison with my Lores, as we're swapping for a period of time. I'll be sure to post my impressions though.