A deeper more holographic soundstage.

I was wondering by what means you have created a deeper soundstage. I am satisfied with the width but I really feel it is a bit 2 dimensional. It doesn't go back far enough. I like more layers of sound that reach towards you from the blackness.
As I've already spent quite a bit on my system I am unable to buy much more expensive components.
Did you upgrade one component that made the difference? Placement of speakers? New footers or tweaks such as Stillpoints?
Two subs instead of one(I have one)? Different placement of subs? I am working with a very tight space so it is difficult to move things without them being in the center of the room.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
roxy1927
What’s a Schumann Resonator?
If you read here you will understand...

They are the one i used the cheapest...Schumann Generators USB powered...

Some costly one sell under 1000 bucks if you want to impress... 😊

But it is better to connect many than buy only a costly one...It is best to experiment at peanuts cost....

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/7-83HZ-Schumann-Ultra-low-Frequency-Pulse-Generator-with-USB-Cable-FM783/383251125458?hash=item593b8c14d2:g:KoYAAOSwt0Fd2PH5

« A beautiful sound is like a beautiful child, he does not know at his birth the exact cost of his delivery»-Groucho Marx

Other than room treatments you could try some JBL M2's they were designed to give a 3D like presentation. 
So if you have a grid of 12, and they are not synchronized with each other, then how do you know they are not all cancelling each other out?

It's a shame an RF engineer (or any engineer for that matter) did not design those. He would have had the sense to use both sides of the PCB for the "coil" and increase the inductance.

Of course, it is not like there are any components on that PCB to tune the magnetic coil to anywhere near 7.83Hz ... not that there would be any efficiency as an antenna even if there was.

Of course I am sure the little, near useless antenna on those units will totally dominate over the much much higher power 60Hz that surrounds you .....

Buyer beware. Your mileage may vary.

I’ve heard a million speakers in my day...  to achieve what you’re looking for - I am trying something interesting...  

i placed a pair of Heil ESS air motion tweeters on top of my towers and they have revolutionized my listening experience.  They move sound fore and aft of the speaker and the soundstage is open, airy, invisible and yet focused at the same time.

I don’t have a billion dollar budget but I’ve chased the perfect audio system my whole life - and I’m incredibly close.

not only does the stage have depth / these tweets seem to have limitless treble in the best way.  It sounds like “nothing” as opposed to a speaker box.  It’s really incredible.

I’ve heard every speaker made and this setup is incredibly FUN to listen to and I’d put it up against 800 series diamonds or the like any day.

anyone that’s come over and listened smiles immediately and says the ride is unlike anything they’ve ever heard (ina good way).

tinker and experiment!