AA for us

Is there such a place for us audiophiles: Audiophile's Anonymous? I feel that at this point that I am showing all signs of an addict and I am no longer a functioning addict, unfortunately. 

The only upside is that it is distracting me from other harmful activities such as watching the news x hours a day.

grislybutter

OP…. “I usually get the first 20% completely messed up and then it's all downhill from there.“. 😂🤣😂

Post removed 

@grislybutter If this is really more serious, then there are shopping addiction programs; audio GAS is just a variation on shopping addiction. The extreme case would be to go the Brittney route, getting a court appointed guardian for your financial matters. 

Glad you like my system. Most of it is one purchase after starter system.

Speakers B&W CM6S2 -> Sibelius SG (single driver Voight tube: hi @cdc  ): Very happy no need to change. (also a REL T9 sub)

Integrated Rotel RA 1572 -> PrimaLuna EVO 300 Pre with Pass XA25 [no need to change, maybe a bit of tube rolling; might want to try do do two XA25 as monoblocks]

TT: a bit longer train from Pro-ject 6.1 to bad HiEnd store recommended "upgrade" Thorens TD203 [POS] to VPI super prime scout [intermediate] to Rega Naia [endgame]

PS from no name box to Vincent PHO 701 (ok) to EAT eglow petite [better] to ???? [endgame]

[A Zesto SUT is on order]

DAC: built-in Rotel integrated to HoloAudio May L2 [endgamish]

Room treatment with furniture, books, plus home made stuff; all a no to low cost.

Just to illustrate the path of UPGRADING when upgrading, and taking my time to do it. 

P.S. Tarun vs Haroun: did that from vague auditory memory. Got the vowels right at least. LOL. Haroun was the name of one of my TAs and later invited me to contribute a chapter to a book.