All Kit are Band-Aids

The real culprit that affects recorded music playback is the 440Hz recording frequency, which was introduced by the Nazis (look it up) but every recording company has gone along with it to this day, an it is discordant 

It seems it is exaggerated by digital more than analog, but clearly affects both

Someone developed an app for streaming in 432, but so far none of the designers/hobbyists have realized the problem and gone about designing a interface for digital or analog playback

Don't believe me. Hear the difference for yourselves along with an overview on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnZc7_wIX6o&t=0s

tweak1
Also, OP, you used "discordant" wrong.
The entire purpose of having a tuning standard is to ensure instruments are manufactured and tuned to the same frequency.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/discord#h1

Now had you come in here arguing keyboard temperament from the baroque until now, then we’d really have something to argue! Hahahahaha

E

My bad, yes, it is a tuning frequency and anyone involved in recording would/should know that the instruments being recorded should be tuned to 432 as it i harmonically richer than 440 which is discordant, as proven by numerous musicians in the YT video link I provided. 

So why aren't they?

By the way, do you know who came up with the term Conspiracy Theory? Those who are behind all the deceptions, but where many of those so-called theories require an open mnd and occasionally a leap of faith, one can simply hear how much better 432 tuning sounds 
My bad, yes, it is a tuning frequency and anyone involved in recording would/should know that the instruments being recorded should be tuned to 432 as it i harmonically richer than 440 which is discordant, as proven by numerous musicians in the YT video link I provided.

Hahahaha, BS.

To all of it.

"Harmonically richer" - Please, in what musical or audio theory can any frequency be richer than another?

By the way, do you know who came up with the term Conspiracy Theory? Those who are behind all the deceptions,

Cite your source.

Let’s see, you got the dates wrong, you attributed 440Hz to the Nazi’s, you claimed it had an effect on recording equipment (it doesn't), you used "discordant" wrong  and now you want to claim it’s’ "harmonically richer?"  Do you even know what that means?

Hahahaha.
TBC: My problem with the thread and the OP is not personal preference. Had he said "I really like music tuned to X Hz" well, that's fine, show examples and we can discuss.

That's not what he's doing. He's attributing a choice (440Hz) to having vague problems, using words he doesn't understand.

• discordant
  • harmonically rich
  • recording frequency
  • The Nazis, really??

So without saying "mind control" he's referencing a Nazi mind control conspiracy theory (see link I posted, above).

Here's a prime example of the bs:

Someone developed an app for streaming in 432, but so far none of the designers/hobbyists have realized the problem and gone about designing a interface for digital or analog playback

You know, if I was smart I would have replied with :
"Oh, yes, Tidal has that. You can stream 432 if you use the app and select "Master quality streaming."

Best,
E