All Kit are Band-Aids

The real culprit that affects recorded music playback is the 440Hz recording frequency, which was introduced by the Nazis (look it up) but every recording company has gone along with it to this day, an it is discordant 

It seems it is exaggerated by digital more than analog, but clearly affects both

Someone developed an app for streaming in 432, but so far none of the designers/hobbyists have realized the problem and gone about designing a interface for digital or analog playback

Don't believe me. Hear the difference for yourselves along with an overview on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnZc7_wIX6o&t=0s

tweak1
The video that tweak1 provided a link for is so totally absurd.  First, the guitars do not sound properly tuned, so the difference in the tuning of one guitar compared to the other probably accounts for ALL the differences.  Second, the arguments they present are so illogical and full of holes.  There is probably nothing to back up any of their claims, especially the ways 432 vs 440 affect the pattern in water.  The pattern shown cannot be the result of a single tone in either case.  And, it in no way shows one tuning sounds better than the other tuning, just different.  This video is just a bad April Fool’s joke that didn’t even occur on April 1. 
I am not sure if it qualifies as a conspiracy theory, but this thread/OP seems like an attempt to see how much will people react, and in what way, when presented with a few sentences that have nothing to do with each other and very little with anything at all. In short, how seriously will all of us take any statement we read here.

Good job, OP. They took you seriously.
Everybody in this room is wearing a uniform and don’t you forget it! FZ

I don’t know who says it at the end of their posts.... “Enjoy the music not the distortions “

Geez...My pants are full, and it’s not from the Christmas dinner. 

The sky is falling the sky is falling!

ml

My wife wears “special” semi-precious stones claiming they ward off evil like this.  They’re only $400 apiece.

ml