Amplifier recommendation

I have acquire a Acurus A150 amplifier a few month ago that powered a few speakers. They are my DIY Dayton speakers( was my first speakers for a while), Paradigm Mini Monitor v3 and now the new acquire Triangle BR03. The Triangle sound amazing with the A150 but I want to try another amp with similar specs. The two I was interested is the Bryston 3B SST or the Coda Model 11. The preamp is a Rotel RC995 which has balanced output to as well as RCA.

Ag insider logo xs@2xhighend64

@viridian 

+1, but also the most overlooked is power conditioning. VeraFi Audios Snubway ($295) is amazing, especially considering that I already have 20 amp dedicated line + a Core Power 1800 PLC

Coda over Bryston if you must choose between these 2 brands. My fist choice might be tubes but I would check the specs on your speakers first. 

@viridian What you suggest I should go to? The Rotel RC-995 might be outdated to today standards but I still think is a good value preamp that uses a beefier PS with a toroidal tranformer and balanced outputs. Compare to my previous model RC-980BX which is actually much older model, was night and day difference. Maybe the better route is to go integrated.

@audition__audio Thanks for the comment. I am more looking for a neutral sound with no added coloration. Although I do praise tube sound it might not be my cup of tea at the moment.