An audio rack that really does make a difference.

Looking on spending up to $3000. on a rack for my system. I’m currently using a older Billy bags tri-point with cracked glass shelves. Would like to get a four post stand so it becomes more stable than the three post Billy Bags. Looking for something that will take it to the next level without taking my pocket book along with it. I’ve looked at Solid Tech and Adonis. 
Thanks Mike
hiendmmoe
And, buy some Critical Mass 1.0 footers for under the components. Cheaper than buying the Critical Mass stand but still very effective.

ozzy
Core Audio designs are esthetically and functionally superb. My TT and associated equipment sits on a 3 shelf plyKraft rack. They look incredible and are extremely well build. These racks are so sturdy you can jump up and down in front of it whilst playing an LP and nothing happens. Although not recommended, give it a kick, yep, nothing happens. Here are some pictures:

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7324
A couple of people are mentioning Critical Mass footers. You should definitely try before you buy with these as they did nothing for my system and they are very expensive. 
Symposium Acoustics is an outstanding product line.  I have been using their Rollerblock Jr+ devices along with the Segue ISO for my turntable and it made a significant and very positive difference in SQ, particularly for mid-bass, bass, and overall definition of instruments in those frequency ranges.

I recently upgraded to the Symposium Foundation Rack Ultra.  At the same time I added additional Rollerblock HDSE devices for my preamp, amp, and phono stage.  This is not just a rack, it's a vibration control system for all of your components.  The synergistic qualities of this design/concept is nothing short of phenomenal.  The Foundation Rack Ultra provides the top level with an Ultra platform which is best if you have a turntable or even for placing a digital source unit (SACD player).  This product is the real deal and fits right in your budget.  Contact the owner, Peter, to discuss your needs.  He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and will steer you right.  I suggest that you begin by studying their website first as that will provide you with some insight prior to discussing with Peter.  Best to you.
Another vote for Core Audio Designs - plyKraft rack. If wood is your thing...there isn’t anything I’ve seen that can match the craftsmanship and smart engineering of plyKraft. They are not your garden variety wooden racks.