Anybody want a laugh?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254589502418

Yes, thatโ€™s a network switch marketed to Audiophiles.ย 
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†
128x128dougeyjones
Hey, if you have issues with 6moons, contact them directly.ย 
I'm not their spokesperson.ย 
nonoise,

I have no issue with them. I just noticed a little unusual approach to what is usually not even mentioned. If they think I could be of any help. please let them know it is ok to contact me directly.
I've read here, in these threads, posts about conflicts of interest and all sorts of accusations about reviewers and their reviews. 6moons has been, for some reason, singled out as not being on the up and up for reasons I can't fathom.

Srajan has addressed these issues at length in the past so maybe he put that up there so no one can accuse them of not being up front about it. That, and I've seen where he's taken some really obnoxious and accusatory emails about his practices and posted them with their names on his "letters" section and addressed them for the public to read for themselves.

I don't see why he wouldn't answer any inquiries you'd have.

All the best,
Nonoise
I don't see anything wrong with the 6moons article as far as it goes. Where it needs a bit of clarification for me is when they talk about "timing jitter". I agree there is always room for improvement. If they're talking about jitter in the signal the timing is controlled by the DAC clock not the source in asynchronous transfer. In older DACs when isynchronous transfer was used jitter was more of a problem. If they're talking about line jitter,ย  that's divorced from the DAC clock by the DAC software and buffer. In well designed DACs USB jitter is actually handled better than SPDIF jitter.ย 
Then once again my last post leaves me with the problem I have with these expensive audiophile switches. No matter if they do clean the signal of some noise actually doing what they claim itโ€™s not really important. For instance you take two equally dirty shirts, you prewash one then wash both in your washing machine they come out equally clean. What good did prewashing do? If you have an older washing machine it might help itโ€™s basically the same thing here you have a good measuring DAC well engineered with isolated USB these switches donโ€™t really matter the DAC is going to clean the signal.