Aurender Now Roon Ready

Aurender Now Roon Ready.

Finally!  Please read the fine print about what models are and are not Roon ready. A roon core is needed.

128x128wsrrsw

snore news you still need a core

just buy an Innous or 432EVO both servers sound better and have both the core and endpoints in one 

Dave and Troy

Audio Intellect NJ

432evo dealers 

@wsrrsw 

Good to know. What are you using for Roon Core with Autender? Please post your impressions on Roon vs Conductor once you had a chance to A/B. Thank you! 

@lalitk I don’t have an Aurender. Know you dig yours. I would have gotten one except for the no Roon thing. I use a Grimm MU1 as my core/steamer on my house system. But I think in the future perhaps an Aurender. Yes. Rebuilding my work space system but in mo rush.

Given Aurender’s excellence the Roon landing (pun yes) will push sales for sure. Great news a long time in coming.  FYI Grimm not yet certified either.

No Roon was the reason I've not bought an Aurender.

A bit late now, as I've ordered an Antipodes K21.

@wsrrsw

I should’ve known better but then I thought you may have taken the plunge :-)

I am in no hurry to test Roon with Aurender as I prefer Conductor App, both in functionality and sound quality over my ROON. I read other day that Roon now have ‘Folder’ capabilities which peaked my interest to explore Roon again.