Best blues guitarist, Clapton or Green

I know Clapton is God, but is he a better blues guitarist than Peter Green.
cody
Geez, even Muddy himslef would have admitted that he wasn't the greatest guitarist around. Credit should be given to Jimmy Rogers, Pat Hare, Buddy Guy for their guitar work with Muddy Waters. Now if you want to talk about the greatest voice in the blues, and mention Mr. Waters, I'm with you. Good day.
Nobody can stand in the same room with Hendrix. Clapton is a very good knock off. Muddy Waters is up on the top of my list also. Long distance call live is just too much.

Tim
Unless you have seen Muddy Waters play , which I have, there is nobody, and I mean nobody, who can convey the blues on electric guitar better except and this is a big maybe is BB King. Now if you want to consider acoustic guitar, then maybe Robert Johnson. I saw in the late 60s,
Peter Green, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Jimmy Hendrix, and
Jeff Beck, and although these guys could wail up a storm,
personally I think Eric tried the hardest to emulate a truly blues style. His take on Chester Burnett's(Howlin' Wolf) Smokestack Lightning with the Yardbirds was the best of the derivative blues style. And of course his take on Willie Dixon's Spoonful was masterful and obviously he took Robert Johnson's Crossroad Blues and made it his own.